Tickling girls is childish but effective

Quick Tip

Tickling Girls Really Works


I know, I know. Tickling girls is a childish thing to do as a grown man and is somewhat reminiscent of our middle-school years.

However, that’s the exact reason why tickling women is still such an effective way to build rapport and a greater bond with them.

You WANT her to have fun and be playful around you.

Most of all, you want her to relate you to those strong feelings she has about her past when a guy tickling her was the pinnacle of flirting at that time.

Of course you still need be a grown ass man 90% of the time – that alpha male she is attracted to – but the other 10% is fair game. Act immature and playful.

Keep her on her toes, never knowing what you’ll do next.

She’ll love you for it.

Tickling is a perfect example of the type of thing that gets “lost” once a relationship goes stale, routine and boring. The honeymoon phase is long gone, both of you are acting mature and going about your lives.

With all of that, the fun gradually begins to drain away.

When I see couples locked into a boring, robotic state like that I feel pity for them. It’s such an easy thing to fix.

I want to tell them that to salvage their relationship before it’s too late; the next time they’re eating dinner together they need to peg each other in the head with a meatball and start a food fight.

The ironic part is that advice is 100% spot on.

Anyway, you don’t need to go to extremes like that, which is why this ti is about tickling girls.

Tickling can be done at any stage of a relationship, even on the first date.

Once you think she feels comfortable around you, and if it would be appropriate given the current situation, ask her if she is ticklish.

If she answers yes or maybe, proceed with the tickling.

If she answers no, say “I think you’re lying” and proceed with the tickling anyway.

From my observations, I would say that roughly eight out of ten girls are ticklish. Besides, if she really likes you and isn’t ticklish, she will probably fake it anyway.

Tickling is a very good trick to use because it involves touching, and you should touch her whenever possible.

I can’t really explain it, but for some reason girls respond very well to the touch, as long as it’s delivered in a respectful manner (no ass or boob grabbing in public).

Tickling is also accompanied by laughter, and you always want a girl to relate you to positive things like that.

This tip works well from many angles because it allows you to touch her in a non-threatening way and also helps to enhance the bond with her that you have been working so hard to create.

Not to mention the fact that it is fun and can also very easily lead into a kiss, or more.

Before you leave this page...

Get your free 200 page e-book: Register

Never miss a new article or tip: Follow Us

Learn how to get laid tonight: Read This!

Read Another Gaming Tip

 

0

Leave a comment


wpDiscuz