Being Great With Women
After much thought, research, practice – and of course trial and error – I’ve compiled my list of the top 16 rules to follow for being great with women and a better overall man.
I’ve been an active member of the community for over two years now.
Yes, I’ve had my ups and I’ve had my downs. There were dry spells where no girls wanted me at all, and other times when all was perfect and being great with women was an afterthought.
Many times have I altered my course at certain points and I’ve also done and seen things I would have never believed to be possible a few year ago.
Most of all, I am absolutely 100% grateful to be a part of something so wonderful and progressive. So many people get confused by this website – thinking it’s all just about being a player or a sleazy pick up artist – and they are entirely wrong. That’s just a catchy name, nothing more.
This is a place for guys to improve themselves and become better men, period.
That is exactly what I have done, and so I’ve compiled a few of my most life changing, game altering realizations that I’ve had over the last couple of years since I first arrived here.
I had to learn most of this stuff the long, hard way. Hopefully this will put some of you on the fast track to have success with women:
1) Game is much more than just meeting, dating and attracting women. It is a way of living your life. It is the by-product of having all of your other needs met. When everything else in your life is good, the problem with women will handle itself.
2) Intimacy is overrated and doesn’t last nearly as long as the interactions and experiences in between. Unfortunately, we only recognize this during the act itself.
3) Attraction is an emotional process and studying game is a logical process. Know the difference and recognize that more studying does not necessarily equate to being great with women or having more success.
4) Having multiple relationships at any one given time is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. Having one girlfriend can be time-consuming and emotionally taxing, just think what it is like to have five or six. Props to Hugh Hefner, you’re a better man than I.
5) Never form an identity that requires the participation of other people. Calling yourself a pick up artist, player, or” expert” on women forces you to constantly reaffirm that identity through others. If you don’t get that validation, the identity crumbles. Avoid doing this at all costs.
6) As hard as it is for me to accept, occasionally some women will not find you attractive. It’s not their fault. It’s not your fault. Forgive them. Get over it and move onto to the next one.
7) The most attractive guys are ones who give value to everyone who comes into their life. Giving is the antecedent to receiving. And when you bring out the potential in others, you bring out the potential in yourself.
8) What you feel on the inside will generally manifest itself on the outside. Your language always points back to your self-concept. In essence, women will respond to you based on how you feel about yourself.
9) Life is nothing more than series of fleeting moments. Knowing this, you should realize that the only moment that matters is the one you are experiencing now. This is not only the essence of gaming, it is the essence of life.
10) Live life doing the things you enjoy. There is no sense in adjusting or catering your life around being great with women if you aren’t getting to do what you love. Besides, you are more likely to find like-minded people in the places you want to be.
11) Analysis and reflection are a necessity to understanding game but hindering when actually gaming. Know when you’re in your head and find a way to get out of it when interacting with women. This alone can skyrocket your game.
12) Physical contact is quite possibly the most effective behavioral tool in creating attraction. It reflects you are comfortable in your own skin. It causes an emotional response. It creates trust and comfort. Touch women as much as possible. In a non-creepy, non-threatening way of course.
13) There is no such thing as perfection. Putting a woman on a pedestal is unnecessary and pointless. Once you’ve been with a woman of great beauty you realize that they are imperfect people just like the rest of us.
14) Don’t look to others to find out who you are. It can be addicting to see how people respond to you and make a self-judgment based on those responses. People are not mirrors and responses involve a great of deal of factors that have nothing to do with you.
15) Your own opinions should always come first to the opinions of others. Don’t be afraid to be an individual and stand up for what you believe in.
16) Smile and laugh as much as possible. The most attractive guy is always the one having the most fun. Ideally, that fun is never dependent on how other people are behaving or responding to him.
Well, there you have it. That’s my top 16 rules for being great with women, I hope this shed some light on a few things for you guys.
For the record, I learned most of this stuff from reading The New Breed, and to be honest I can credit most of my experience and knowledge to that amazing package.
Take the time to check it out, you definitely won’t regret it!